Sunday, November 17, 2013

To Infinity and....Oh wait....wrong movie!

Alright folks, it's been a while since I've posted anything but it's time to show my Star Trek quilt blocks. I really like how these turned out! And as I write this I am approaching the finish line, I have about 8 more blocks to make before it's ready for assembly! So getting excited!! But without further ado:
I know I know I went with a "keep calm" very cliche but oh well! 
I love how this one turned out! The circle is a good example of a seed stitch, the words are a split stitch and the insignia is a satin stitch. 
The obligatory live long and prosper:
And finally, I couldn't resist this fabric: 
Also JJ Abrams ruined Star Trek! Sorry everyone, if you only like the new Trek, go back and watch the original Wrath of Khan and possibly some TNG! That's Star Trek!!

Next Post: Star Wars is finally complete!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment